LSI is a US Customs and Border Protection approved independent gauger and inspector ready to protect our customer’s interests and assist in managing risk during transfer operations.
As bulk chemicals are transported, traded or distributed, LSI provides inspection services, including:
- On-site operational representation
- Terminal and vessel operations monitoring
- Shore tank and pipeline inspection
- Quality / Loss control and investigation
- Sampling at custody transfer
- Inspection of ship and barge tanks, road and rail tankers, shore tanks and line systems for suitability to load / store / transfer products
- Audit inventories and product identification
- Advise on causal factors and remediation of contaminated products
Our experienced Marine Department in New Jersey services the New York Harbor area including Massachusetts to Virginia. Our Seabrook, Texas staff handles the Gulf Coast / Houston Ship Channel areas and our most recent expansion into the Savannah, Georgia region overseas all terminals and ports from Wilmington, NC south to Central Florida, including Tampa and Jacksonville.